Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Finally!!!! Deutschland -bound!

Friends and family!

I am finally Deutschland-bound!

I am leaving for the airport now on my way to Germany.  I fly out of Louisville at 1:30pm; then after Chicago, London and Basel airports, I will drive 30 minutes into Germany, Lord willing.  Thankfully, I have some people I know on the long flight, which is a blessing.  I hope to be in touch after I get settled in the next several days.  Training for language, staff relations, ministry with the students, driving, etc. will be the first 3 weeks or so.  Then the kids come!  Feel free to email me how you all are and any prayer requests, too: mwaters@teachbeyond.org. 

Peace be with you all, Michelle Waters,
Resident Assistant at Black Forest Academy for Missionary Kids (http://underglassmw.blogspot.com)