Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Mini Michelle Update

We are getting back in the swing of things here.  It is nice to have a foundation already laid here and getting the privilege to build on that.  I have greater appreciation for caring, disciplined, and sacrificial parents now that I am in this position.  It is hard to love, discipline, and guide teenagers, but it is so rewarding to know these guys and learn from the other staff, too.  I am studying to re-take my driving theory test for Germany on Monday; who knew I could learn so much about car physics, German pedisterian law, and situation responses to priority driving?  Until I pass this again, I am not driving for now in order to be legal.  Germany is cool like that.  But in the meantime I am getting to do more relational and household related things on top of studying.  Good times.  I also get a weekend break coming up, which will be fun.
Love ya,

Michelle