Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Brief Photo-Journal Survey of My Last 3 Weeks in Germany


A Brief Photo-Journal Survey
of My Last 3 Weeks in Germany

Holzen, Germany (location of Storch dorm): Where I stayed when I was in transition for the first 1.5 week, living out of a suitcase.  It was a time of serious culture shock and info overload but beautiful walks every once and a while.


I am mastering driving stick.  This is an earlier driving lesson.  Tomorrow I have my driving test in the vans to certify me to drive students.
BFA high school building!  - with one of my Co-RAs, Tiffany (but we didn't know we'd be together at the time of the photo)
Herr und Frau Fields, my Australian German language and culture teachers for the 1st week. They are great teachers and much fun!  We had field trips :)
Orientation each week has many topics to cover, so we have spent many afternoon in Storch dorm having ResLife meetings.  They are interesting  topics but a lot of information.  I am taking notes and hoping other people will remember, too.  We are a team.  ResLife here is full of quality people from amazingly diverse backgrounds.  It is neat to see everyone's uniqueness come out.  God has definitely put together the unique teams for a reason.  It is not an accident we are here.


Peace be with you,
Michelle