Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Boys Are Moving In!

The time has arrived! The new guys to Maugenhard dorm move in tomorrow! 
We are going to pray through the rooms tomorrow morning for the guys.  Please pray with us over them, asking God to draw them to Himself, grow them in maturity and develop an authentic community among them.


We will have 21 guys in the dorm and five staff members.  As I said in my welcome notes to several guys, I am excited for them each to be a part of Maugenhard dorm.  I look forward to getting to know them.  I believe they each have a great deal they bring to the dorm.  I am glad they are here. 

It is not an accident that this group of students and staff are here for this season.  May God be honored and glorified and the spiritual forces of darkness be resisted.

Please pray that I, the other RAs and dorm parents will abide in Christ and allow Him to do the work in and through us this year specifically.

Peace be with you,
Michelle
(email me at mwaters@teachbeyond.org)